Monday, July 7, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket

I don't know that I'll do this every Monday, but I thought I'd join in today. The timing works well because I normally do my meal planning on Sunday night and my grocery shopping on Monday mornings. Tyler takes Monday mornings off, which is GREAT because I get to shop with zero or minimal children!

I don't assign my meals to a day, I'm much to finicky for that. I just buy ingredients for a certain number of meals and then decide that day what we'll eat. So here's what we'll be eating this week....

Whole Wheat Pesto Pasta...with basil from our garden. I'll also puree zucchini and "hide" it in the pesto.

Bun-less Burgers with sauteed mushrooms and onions. Green beans from our garden and potato fries.

BLT's with corn on the cob and cantaloupe.

Chicken Salad on homemade bread (this chicken salad is to die for!)

If your interested in what others are eating this week, go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to come hang out at your place with meals like that.

I'm hungery!

i love the boys new hair cut and Charlotte's due rag. Very cool.

-WG