Saturday, January 17, 2009

Narcisism at it's Best

I saw this meme over here and here. There are no rules to this (my kind of meme) just 16 random facts about you (or me, as this happens to be my blog).

1. I like to dip pretzels in mustard.

2. I don't like to read books or watch movies more that once.

3. I'm not very competitive, unless I'm feeling competitive, then I'm REALLY competitive.

4. If I get the giggles late at night, I'm cashed. Peeing my pants is a very real possibility.

5. I was a tomboy growing up, never owned a Barbie. But I loved dolls. I know, I'm a walking contradiction.

6. I used to have very short hair. Like 2inch, spiky, short hair. I loved it and I'll probably go back to it someday.

7. I love to dance and do so often in my kitchen.

(are you sick of me yet? I am!)

8. I used to have straight hair. Then, in 8th grade, I got a perm. My hair has been VERY curly ever since. I think I can blame those horrid puberty hormones.

9. I'm not a very good house keeper. I'm good at picking up and making things "look" clean. When it comes to the actual scrubbing, and dusting, uggg, don't ask how long it's been.

10. Related to number 9....people who keep really clean homes are intimidating to me.

11. I've never been to Disney World, and don't have much desire to go.

12. I work at a place (very part time) that does massage therapy, but I don't really like to get massages.

(only 4 more to go!)

13. My favorite spot on my kids is the back of their necks, at the base of their hairline. It's terribly soft and I think it's where their individual sent is the strongest.

14. I don't like animals....gasp!!

15. I love being pregnant and having babies. LOVE IT! When I'm done having babies I think I'll become a doula so that I can live my love vicariously through others.

(only one more.....
wait for it, wait for it.....)

16. I love Jesus and I love His church.


whew......hope I didn't bore you to death with that one. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you do this on your blog let me know in the "comments" and I'd love to read it!

2 comments:

Sherri Lavender said...

Ditto #2 & #8 believe it or not! Except I think my perm was 7th grade. And it Canada, we call that "Grade 7".

Ashley McWhorter said...

Totally with you on 11, 14, 15, & 16!!! Love these!!!