Wednesday, September 22, 2010

6 months

I normally embrace my children's milestones, but this one is hard to swallow. Miss Margo is 6 months old. Do you know what that means? I'm packing away the newborn things. Can you hear me swallowing the giant lump in my throat?

There is NOTHING I do not love about the 6 month stage. Just look at her.





Everything, from her soft brownish-redish hair, to her squishy cheeks, to her rolly polly thighs, is perfection. The handy-work of God is evident through and through in this sweet girl.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Let's be honest with those adorable rolls and the Clements height you were packing up the newborn things months ago! She truly is precious!

Katey said...

ahhh I love her! that smile is precious! I was just looking at some of her newborn pictures that Kiana took and then I got on your blog and oh my goodness she IS growing = ( I love her smile though, so adorable! = )