Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby



I do not deserve this man. But God graciously granted me my wildest dreams.

Top 10 reasons I love this man....

10. When he comes home from work he kisses ME first and then the kids.
9. In the winter, when he gets in bed before me, he puts his legs on my side of the bed to warm up the sheets.
8. He does laundry...without being asked.
7. Because he's so tall, even at my most pregnant, I'll never outweigh him.
6. He's so stinkin' funny...seriously, he can still make me laugh so hard I pee my pants.
5. INTEGRITY
4. He's such a fun, hands on, purposeful daddy.
3. He saw me push out a 10 lb baby, with no drugs, and he's not afraid of me.
2. He has more patience in his big toe than I have in my whole body.
1. "The fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor." Proverbs 15:33

I love you baby and I'm really glad you were born.
xoxo la

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lins,

I am sure that Tyler is impressed that you can push out a 10 pound baby. He also is smart to make limited comments on this matter since they got their baby weight and height from him!

He does rock and has an awesome birthday. 10-4, over and out!
Nancy