Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LOVE

Let me introduce you to one of the great joys in my life right now.



Seriously. I can't get enough. I'm trying to limit myself to one a day, but it's taking more will power than I seem to possess. A plastic cup, lots of crushed ice and an ice cold Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper. All are imperative to this experience.

The only thing that can make this better is if it comes from Sonic. Their ice makes me even happier. The few logistics involved in this, however, make it more difficult to come by....

Children begging for a drink of their own
Money
Have I had my limit of caffeine? Because theirs isn't caffeine free.




It's the simple things in life isn't it?

1 comment:

Ashley McWhorter said...

I am SO with you on this, but mine is Diet Coke!!!! Oh, girl! You have NO IDEA!!!!!