Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Who's Coming With Me?

I am such a dork! I can not wait to get my hands on this cookbook! And I can't wait to see Ree, THE Pioneer Woman, in person. I just know we're going to be best friends. So, who wants to come with me ?!?!






“The Pioneer Woman Cooks” Book Trip
(click here for her other book signings around the country)


Kansas City (two events)
Monday, November 16, 1009
Rainy Day Books event at Will Wyatt’s Cowboy Couture
DAYTIME (11:00 AM-1:00 PM booksigning and meet and greet)
15245 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS
Order Event Admission packages at www.RainyDayBooks.com or call (913) 384-3126.

Rainy Day Books event at Unity Temple On The Plaza
EVENING (event begins at 7:00 PM, doors open at 6:00)
707 W 47th Street
Kansas City, MO 64112

“Ticketholders will hear Ree discuss her life and work with Vivien Jennings of Rainy Day Books and will be eligible for prizes donated by Will Wyatt’s Cowboy Couture, Pryde’s Old Westport, Andre’s Chocolates, Traditions Furniture, Upper Crust Pies, and a KitchenAid mixer provided by The Pioneer Woman herself! A booksigning for ticketholders will immediately follow the presentation. Order Event Admission packages at www.RainyDayBooks.com or call (913) 384-3126. (Booksigning will open to the general public will follow the Event booksigning and will begin at approximately 8:30 PM.)”
St. Louis

4 comments:

Karie said...

I would SO go with you if I were in town :) I'm excited for the cookbook too! If you get to meet her, please be a really big dork for me and get your picture taken with her!!

Unknown said...

You better stop by my house if you are going to the one at Will's...no excuses!!

kellie said...

I will go with you -can we go at night so we can enjoy our time!! KGB

the Lichtes said...

Oh, my goodness, do I want to go. I haven't been excited about a cookbook in...ever! Girls' nite, I say.