20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who You Are
(Pick whichever ones you want to use , use all of them - or make up your own)
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Haha, I don't blog enough to know.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My husband. And my hand-held Dyson vacuum.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I think I'd choose farm. Not barn and animal "farm", but out in the country, lots of land, type "farm". My kids would be in heaven. And I could send them outside to play without worrying they'd get swept away in the tide or fall from a cliff. These things are more worrisome to me than snakes and grass stains. Plus you can travel to beaches and mountains but who goes on vacation to a farm?
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning toilets, cleaning showers.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
This doesn't happen to me very often. People say I look like my sister (not true though). The only famous person I can think of that people have said I look like is Sharon Stone.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Both. But more social than not.
7. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I take it off every single night. I can count the times I've slept in makeup on one hand and one was my wedding night.
I grew up in a home with a Mary Kay Sr Director, sleeping in makeup was akin to slapping my mother.
8. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Using the booger sucker-outer thing on babies.
9. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He was playing guitar and talking about God. This is still one of the most attractive things about him. In fact it's taken me a number of years to be able to truly worship when he's the one leading music.
10. What is something you love to smell?
The backs of my babies necks, my husband after a shower, campfire.
11. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I get frustrated with small talk (I'm not good at it). I'd rather have deep, meaningful conversation. People that know me well can always tell when I'm ready to move to the next level of conversation, I withdraw in a moody kind of way.
ALSO, when I'm pregnant we don't find out the sex of the baby until it's BORN.
ALSO, I'm bad about interrupting people.
ALSO, I'm bad about writing on this blog. It drives Tamara and Whitney crazy.
12. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Assuming it's "my" money, not "family" money, I'd usually spend it on clothes or shoes. I'd save a little cash for random coffee/Sonic runs during the day.
13. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Out LOUD. I laugh the hardest at my husband and America's funniest Home Videos.
14. Where is your favorite place to shop?
15. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Spend time with friends. Travel to see friends that live far away.
16. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Pretty frugal. Except on things in which quality makes a big difference (this is very few things in my book).