Yes folks, I have officially arrived at the point in life where I can no longer get everything done. I've long heard of this phase, but never quite understood. It used to be that if I began to feel overwhelmed I could take a Friday morning and clean, get caught up on laundry, sort paperwork, etc., and all would be well. Alas, it is no longer possible for me.
Things on my proverbial "back burner" right now......
1. Vacuuming, I can't remember this last time I did it. I LOVE my hand held Dyson but it allows me to go way to long without using my real vacuum.
2. Clipping the toenails and fingernails of the little people in my house. Someone is always looking a little "Lee Press On" if you know what I mean.
3. As I write this both my boys are wearing NO underwear. I'm currently washing everything they own.
4. There are numerous clothing items behind my dryer. We may have to move before I get to that.
5. All our tax info is still sitting out. Need to find space for filing and then file.
6. Clean winter clothes out of drawers.
7. Come up with a plan for surviving the summer.
I know there's plenty more, but that's all I can come up with right now. What's on your "back burner"? And if your answer is your tea kettle I don't want to hear from you.