I have been RIDICULOUSLY hormonal the past 24 hours. Here are some of the things I've cried over....
* I went to a new eye doctor this morning. He goes to our church and, apparently, is very kind to people in full-time ministry. He charged me NOTHING for my eye exam. I blamed my tears on my sensitive eyes :)
*That same doctor also got me new glasses for COST and samples galore. I waited to cry until I was in the car.
* While at World Market I found several Christmas candies that Brennan can eat, meaning they have NO artificial flavors or colors. Candy canes, chocolate santa's and chocolate snowmen, gingerbread men dipped in white chocolate. He will be SO excited to eat candy!! This REALLY made me tear up. It's so great to find treats he can have because I feel like there's so much he can't have.
* I talked to a friend, who I consider the expert on the Feingold Diet (the diet we have Brennan on), and she told me how to make red, yellow and green food coloring. I've been trying to figure out how to do all natural frosting for Christmas cookies. She has been so kind to me and I've never even met her in person. I'm actually tearing up just thinking about what this journey would have been like without her help.
* I was so tired when my alarm went off this morning I WANTED to cry, seriously!
* I'm taking a salad to a Christmas party we have tonight but I forgot to go to the store this morning when I only had 2 kids with me. Now I have to go after school and take ALL 3 kids with me. There's a chance that by the time we're out of the store we'll ALL be crying!
* We're getting new storm windows and we've been waiting for weeks to have them installed. They came today to put them in! I have NO IDEA why this made me teary.
As a side note...I really need to take a shower (yes, it's 2:00 in the afternoon, so what?). But there's a window in our bathroom. What if they decide to replace that window while I'm in there? I KNEW I should have showered this morning!!